Oxygen Provider (O2) Course
Course in Basic Oxygen Administration & Oxygen O2 Provider Training (22298VIC)
Locations: Anywhere in Sydney – We are coming to you (from 2 people) or join our weekly public course at Green Square library in Zetland.
Oxygen Provider Course is $95 per person
Classroom session is 1 hours without any online pre-study.
Your Oxygen Provider certificate is valid for 1 years.
Book your First Aid Course with us or call now on 1300 516 464
The course includes:
- Important safety features for using Oxygen (O2)
- Emergency Oxygen Provider eLearning
- Provide Oxygen to adults
- Assemble disassemble Oxygen Units
- Use of different Oxygen masks
> Course in Basic Oxygen Administration (22298VIC)
> Course Length 1 hour (eLearning available)
> Nationally accredited
> Certification valid for 1 year
> First Aid training conducted at your workplace, sports club and home
ONLY $95 p/p
Book our First Aid or CPR Course and add Oxygen Provider Course 22298VIC
Successfully completing the Provide First Aid Course will give each student a certificate of attainment which is valid for 3 years and nationally accredited.
Please contact us today for your First Aid Course.
First Aid Coach Sydney offers First Aid training courses. We conduct our courses at your workplace, sports club or home, anywhere in the Sydney metropolitan area. Minimum requirement per course: 2 participants
We are partnered with The First Aid Group, a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 32268).
MEET FIRST AID COACH SYDNEY
First Aid Coach Sydney provides Nationally Recognised Training on behalf and in partnership with The First Aid Group Pty Ltd (Registered Training Organisation 32268). For further information please visit www.thefirstaidgroup.
OUR FIRST AID COURSES
- HLTAID001 – Provide CPR
- HTLAID003 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID004 – Provide Emergency First Aid in an Education and Care Setting
- HLTAID005 – Provide First Aid in Remote Situations
- 22298VIC – Course in Basic Oxygen (O2) Administration
- Asthma & Anaphylaxis course (22282VIC & 22300VIC)
- Provide First Aid for Parents, Grandparents and Babysitters