Provide First Aid in Remote Situations (HLTAID013)
Our new Remote First Aid Course HLTAID013 is going to teach you all required skills to deal with First Aid in remote situations. This course is a full day course focuses an practical first aid training for emergencies in remote and rural areas.
Provide First Aid in remote or isolated site HLTAID013
1 day face to face (2 hours of online pre-study)
$225 (Public course in Alexandria & Liverpool)
$225pp for Onsite First Aid Courses – minimum 4 participants (please contact us for groups bookings)
Our new Remote Provide First Aid course is the perfect course for anyone working and travelling to remote and isolated areas. It will cover all the Provide First Aid & CPR training, with the focus on how to look after injured and sick in remote situations.
NEW 2021 HLTAID014 Provide First Aid in remote or isolated site!
This unit was also previously known as HLTAID005 Provide First Aid in remote situations.
1 day face-to-face
- Perform CPR on an adult (incl. the use of an AED and placing a casualty into the recovery position)
- Complete a first aid incident report form based on the simulated first aid scenario
- Perform CPR on an infant
- Manage a casualty with anaphylaxis
- Manage a casualty with asthma
- Manage a choking casualty
- Manage a casualty with non-life-threatening bleeding and shock, requiring minor wound cleaning
- Manage a casualty with a nosebleed
- Manage a casualty with a fracture and dislocation
- Manage a casualty with a sprain and strain
- Manage a casualty with envenomation (snake/ funnel-web spider bite)
- Manage a casualty with hyperthermia
- Simulated scenario – First aid response in a remote site (plan and prepare for a remote trip, conduct a basic triage, coordinate an evacuation)
- Complete a planning and equipment checklist
- Online videos & multiple choice exam
- Practical first aid & CPR demonstrations / skills assessments
Qualification & Certificates
After successfully completing the training, all participants will be issued with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (valid for 12 months)
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support (valid for 3 years)
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid (valid for 3 years)
- HLTAID013 Provide First Aid in remote or isolated site (valid for 3 years)
Previous First Aid units:
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (valid for 12 months)
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support (valid for 3 years)
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid (valid for 3 years)
- HLTAID005 Provide First Aid in remote situations (valid for 3 years)
We issue certificates on the same day!
Only for training completed during week days. All other certificates are issued by close of business the following business day. Any additional A4 Hard Copy and wallet-sized certificates can be issued for an additional $10 (ask our staff for more details) to help keep certification details handy.
We run daily courses at our training centres in Alexandria & Liverpool:
Alexandria – 506 Botany Road (Close to Green Square train station)
Liverpool – Suite 5, Level 1, 171 Bigge Street (Close to Liverpool train station)
We also offer Onsite First Aid courses at your workplace from a minimum of 4 participants.
Public courses at our training centres in Alexandria and Liverpool
Onsite training at your workplace, home or sports club (minimum 4 participants). Please contact us for groups bookings.
Onsite Group Courses
Nationally Accredited Course
First Aid Coach Sydney is partned with Allens Training (RTO 90909) which will issue a national accredited certificate. All of our courses are nationally recognised and workplace approved.
Book your Remote First Aid Course HLTAID013
First Aid Coach Sydney offers First Aid training courses. We conduct our courses at your workplace, sports club or home, anywhere in the Sydney metropolitan area. Minimum requirement per course: 2 participants
We are partnered with The First Aid Group, a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 32268).
MEET FIRST AID COACH SYDNEY
First Aid Coach Sydney provides Nationally Recognised Training on behalf and in partnership with The First Aid Group Pty Ltd (Registered Training Organisation 32268). For further information please visit www.thefirstaidgroup.
OUR FIRST AID COURSES
- HLTAID001 – Provide CPR
- HTLAID003 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID004 – Provide Emergency First Aid in an Education and Care Setting
- HLTAID005 – Provide First Aid in Remote Situations
- 22298VIC – Course in Basic Oxygen (O2) Administration
- Asthma & Anaphylaxis course (22282VIC & 22300VIC)
- Provide First Aid for Parents, Grandparents and Babysitters