Advanced Resuscitation & Oxygen Therapy (Express)
Our HLTAID015 Advanced Resusciation & Oxygen Therapy Course is covering CPR and how to administer Oxygen in a variety of complex situations. This course does cover HLTAID009 Provide CPR.
HLTAID015 Advanced Resuscitation Course and Oxygen Therapy (incl. HLTAID009 Provide CPR)
2 hours face to face (2 hours of online pre-study)
$120 (Public course in Alexandria & Liverpool)
Are you looking for Onsite First Aid Courses? – We come to you from a minimum 6 participants (please contact us for group bookings).
Our HLTAID015 Advanced Resuscitation & Oxygen Therapy Course is nationally recognised and we will provide all participants a qualification to provide advanced resuscitation and using Oxygen equipment. Our course is hands on with many practical and real life scenarios.
NEW HLTAID015 Advanced Resuscitation & Oxygen Therapy!
This unit was also previously known as HLTAID007 Advanced Resuscitation.
2 hours practical face-to-face
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation CPR & Defibrillator
- Oxygen Therapy
- Bag Valve Mask (BVM)
- Airway management
- Performance tasks and practical scenarios:
- Perform CPR on an adult (incl. the use of bag-valve-masks, oxygen equipment, an AED and placing the casualty into the recovery position)
- Perform CPR on an infant
- Manage a casualty with a life-threatening bleed and provide oxygen
- Complete an incident report
- Maintain resuscitation equipment
Theory assessment: A written assessment consisting of multiple-choice questions.
Qualification & Certificates
Prerequisite: All participants need to hold a current HLTAID011 Provide First Aid Certificate. If you don’t hold this certificate please contact us to discuss the options to upgrade your current HLTAID003 certificate.
After successfully completing the training, all participants will be issued with a nationally Statement of Attainment for:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (valid for 12 months)
- HLTAID015 Provide Advanced Resuscitation and Oxygen Therapy (valid for 12 months)
Previous First Aid units:
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (valid for 12 months)
- HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation (valid for 12 months)
All other certificates are issued by close of business the following business day. Any additional A4 Hard Copy and wallet-sized certificates can be issued for an additional $10 (ask our staff for more details) to help keep certification details handy.
We run weekly courses at our training centres in Liverpool:
Liverpool – Suite 5, Level 1 – 171 Bigge Street, Liverpool 2170 (Close to Liverpool train station)
We also offer Onsite First Aid courses at your workplace from a minimum of 4 participants.
Public courses at our training centres in Alexandria and Liverpool
Onsite Group Courses
Nationally Recognised Course
First Aid Coach Sydney is partnered with Allens Training (RTO 90909) which will issue your certificate.