Baby & Child First Aid & CPR Course (0 – 8 years)
Our Parents First Aid Course is the perfect course if you want to know how to respond to common emergencies your kids are exposed to. Our Babies & Children First Aid & CPR Course is tailored towards parents, grandparents, and anyone looking after your kids. First Aid Coach will run this course at your home anywhere in Sydney. Invite your friends and family to join you.
The course includes:
- Assessing emergency situation
- CPR for babies & children
- How to treat Bites & Stings
- Proper responds to Poisoning
- First aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Respond to drownin
- Soft tissue management
- Choking Child
- Head and spinal injuries
- Fits & Fevers
- Heat Stroke / Heat Exhaustion
- Administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
> Course Length 3 hours
> On-site training (We are coming to you)
> Flexible First Aid Workshops anywhere in Sydney
ONLY $125 p/p
(minimum of 4)
Book your course
- Select a date
- Select suitable hours and search time slots
- Click ‘Book’ beneath timeslot and select ‘Checkout’
- Select quantity in ‘Booking Items Count’ and complete booking form
- Click ‘Book’ & ‘Pay now with Credit Card’
- Older brothers & sisters
Successfully completing the 3 hour Parents First Aid Course will give each student a certificate of attainment. For most parents, this course will give you the knowledge and confidence to act appropriately during an emergency. If you need a nationally accredited certificate, we offer Provide First Aid and Provide First Aid for Teachers/Childcare Workers.
Please contact us today to book the Parents First Aid Course.
Please contact us today for your First Aid Training.
First Aid Coach Sydney offers First Aid training courses. We conduct our courses at your workplace, sports club or home, anywhere in the Sydney metropolitan area. Minimum requirement per course: 2 participants
We are partnered with The First Aid Group, a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 32268).
OUR FIRST AID COURSES
- HLTAID001 – Provide CPR
- HTLAID003 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID004 – Provide Emergency First Aid in an Education and Care Setting
- HLTAID005 – Provide First Aid in Remote Situations
- 22298VIC – Course in Basic Oxygen (O2) Administration
- Asthma & Anaphylaxis course (22282VIC & 22300VIC)
- Provide First Aid for Parents, Grandparents and Babysitters