Childcare First Aid & CPR Course HLTAID012 (3 - 4 hours)
Our First Aid Course in a Childcare Setting HLTAID012 will teach you all required skills, including CPR, Asthma, Anaphylaxis management and much more, so you become a qualified Childcare First Aid responder in your centre or pre-school. We now run the new 2021 Childcare Provide First Aid Course HLTAID012.
Provide First Aid Course in a Childcare Setting HLTAID012 (incl CPR HLTAID009, Asthma & Anaphylaxis)
Our Provide First Aid Course in a Childcare Setting HLTAID012 (prev. HLTAID004) is a nationally accredited and we will provide all participants a qualification to be a First Aid repsonder in a Childcare centre or school. Our Childcare First Aid courses are hands on with many practical and real life senarios.
NEW HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in a Childcare Setting in 2021!
This unit was also previously known as Provide First Aid in a Childcare Setting HLTAID004.
3-4 hours practical face-to-face
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation CPR & Defibrillator (adult, child & infant)
- Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- Fractures and dislocations
- Burns and scalds
- Head, chest and spinal injuries
- Fainting and unconsciousness
- Bandaging techniques
- Asthma management
- Anaphylaxis management
- Poisoning, bites, stings and much more!
- Online videos & multiple choice exam
- Practical first aid & CPR demonstrations / skills assessments
Qualification & Certificates
After successfully completing the training, all participants will be issued with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for:
NEW HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in a Childcare Setting in 2021! Includes:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in a Childcare Setting
Previous First Aid units:
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (valid for 12 months)
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support (valid for 3 years)
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid (valid for 3 years)
- HLTAID004 Provide First Aid in a Childcare Setting (valid for 3 years)
We issue certificates on the same day!
Only for training completed during week days. All other certificates are issued by close of business the following business day. Any additional A4 Hard Copy and wallet-sized certificates can be issued for an additional $10 (ask our staff for more details) to help keep certification details handy.
We run daily courses at our training centres in Alexandria & Liverpool:
Alexandria – 506 Botany Road (Close to Green Square train station)
Liverpool – 170 George Street (Close to Liverpool train station)
We also offer Onsite First Aid courses at your workplace from a minimum of 3 participants.
Public courses at our training centres in Alexandria and Liverpool
Onsite training at your workplace, home or sports club (minimum 4 participants). Please contact us for groups over 5 participants.
Onsite Group Courses
Nationally Accredited Course
First Aid Coach Sydney is partned with Allens Training (RTO 90909) which will issue a national accredited certificate. All of our courses are nationally recognised and workplace approved.