HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an education and care setting (3 - 4 hours)
Our HLTAID012 Provide First Aid Course in an education and care setting will teach you all required skills, including CPR, Asthma, Anaphylaxis management and much more, so you become a qualified Childcare First Aid responder in your centre or pre-school.
HLTAID012 Provide First Aid Course in an education and care setting (incl CPR HLTAID009, Asthma & Anaphylaxis)
Our HLTAID012 Provide First Aid Course in an education and care setting is a nationally recognised and we will provide all participants a qualification to be a First Aid responder in a Childcare centre or school. Our Childcare First Aid courses are hands on with many practical and real life senarios.
NEW HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in a education and care setting!
This unit was also previously known as Provide First Aid in a Childcare Setting HLTAID004.
3-4 hours practical face-to-face
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation CPR & Defibrillator (adult, child & infant)
- Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- Fractures and dislocations
- Burns and scalds
- Head, chest and spinal injuries
- Fainting and unconsciousness
- Bandaging techniques
- Asthma management
- Anaphylaxis management
- Poisoning, bites, stings and much more!
- Online videos & multiple choice exam
- Practical first aid & CPR demonstrations / skills assessments
Qualification & Certificates
After successfully completing the training, all participants will be issued with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for:
NEW HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in a Childcare Setting in 2021! Includes:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in a Childcare Setting
Previous First Aid units:
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (valid for 12 months)
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support (valid for 3 years)
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid (valid for 3 years)
- HLTAID004 Provide First Aid in a Childcare Setting (valid for 3 years)
We issue certificates after completing the training!
Only for training completed during week days. All other certificates are issued by close of business the following business day. Any additional A4 Hard Copy and wallet-sized certificates can be issued for an additional $10 (ask our staff for more details) to help keep certification details handy.
We run daily courses at our training centres in Alexandria & Liverpool:
Alexandria – 506 Botany Road (Close to Green Square train station)
Liverpool – 171 Bigge Street (Close to Liverpool train station)
We also offer Onsite First Aid courses at your workplace from a minimum of 4 participants.
Public courses at our training centres in Alexandria and Liverpool
Onsite training at your workplace, home or sports club (minimum 4 participants). Please contact us for groups over 5 participants.
Onsite Group Courses
First Aid Coach Sydney is partnered with Allens Training Pty Ltd (RTO 90909) which will issue a national accredited certificate.