Provide First Aid Course HLTAID003 & Low Voltage Rescue UETTDRRF06 (4 hours)
Our First Aid Course HLTAID011 & Low Voltage Rescue UETTDRRF06 will teach you all required First Aid skills and how to respond to a Low Voltage rescue scenario. This course combines our Provide First Aid Course and Low Voltage Rescue.
Provide First Aid Course HLTAID011 / HLTAID003 (incl CPR HLTAID009)
Our Provide First Aid Course HLTAID011 (prev. HLTAID003) is a nationally accredited and we will provide all participants a qualification to be a First Aider at their workplace and any toher required sitiuations. Our course is hands on with many practical and real life senarios.
NEW HLTAID011 Provide First Aid in 2021!
This unit was also previously known as Apply First Aid HLTFA311A, Senior First Aid, Apply First Aid HLTFA301B, Apply First Aid HLTFA301C and Provide First Aid HLTAID003.
3-4 hours practical face-to-face
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation CPR & Defibrillator
- Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- Fractures and dislocations
- Burns and scalds
- Head, chest and spinal injuries
- Fainting and unconsciousness
- Bandaging techniques
- Asthma & Anaphylaxis
- Poisoning, bites, stings and much more!
- Online videos & multiple choice exam
- Practical first aid & CPR demonstrations / skills assessments
Qualification & Certificates
After successfully completing the training, all participants will be issued with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for:
NEW HLTAID011 Provide First Aid in 2021! Includes:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
Previous First Aid units:
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (valid for 12 months)
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support (valid for 3 years)
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid (valid for 3 years)
We issue certificates on the same day!
Only for training completed during week days. All other certificates are issued by close of business the following business day. Any additional A4 Hard Copy and wallet-sized certificates can be issued for an additional $10 (ask our staff for more details) to help keep certification details handy.
We run daily courses at our training centres in Alexandria & Liverpool:
Alexandria – 506 Botany Road (Close to Green Square train station)
Liverpool – 170 George Street (Close to Liverpool train station)
We also offer Onsite First Aid courses at your workplace from a minimum of 3 participants.
Public courses at our training centres in Alexandria and Liverpool
Onsite training at your workplace, home or sports club (minimum 3 participants). Please contact us for groups over 5 participants.
Pocket Mask Training
You can complete your Pocket Mask training for the New South Wales Police Force at the same time. The cost is $30 and you will keep the pocket mask after the training. Just add the Pocket Mask training when you book your course.
Onsite Group Courses
Nationally Accredited Course
First Aid Coach Sydney is partned with Allens Training (RTO 90909) which will issue a national accredited certificate. All of our courses are nationally recognised and workplace approved.